There's nothing like sitting at the edge of a pond and watching as tiny ripples of water sway a cluster of beautiful waterlilies in bloom.
If you're lucky enough to have a local park with a pond where you can go to observe them in real life, you know how mesmerizing and magical they are!
Claude Monet's Waterlilies paintings are equally magical... and if you have a chance to see them in a museum, there really is nothing like seeing his art in person!
This month in The Studio, we'll be exploring Impressionism and the many variations of waterlilies Monet painted during his lifetime. If you'd like to introduce your kids to this art, but you don't know where to start, I invite you to check out how we study art in The Studio membership!
It's going to be such an AMAZING month! We'll start our study on Monday, April 2, and members of The Studio will receive an easy to follow lesson plan each Monday!
Enrollment is open, and this month I'm offering something special – a risk-free 7 day trial! Come join us and see how much fun you and your kids can have with art!
If you are new to Art History Kids, and you haven't heard about The Studio... let me tell you a little bit about it!
The Studio is a monthly membership that helps you cover a new art history topic with your kids each month– effortlessly!
Your Membership Works Like This... You get:
- A new fun theme to explore each month. Every month, we'll follow the same blueprint.
- Week 1- Introduction and overview
- Week 2- Going deeper (focus on one aspect of the art, and learn more about the artist)
- Week 3- Connect the dots (relating the art to other subjects like science and literature)
- Week 4- Review and explore more
- Easy to follow lesson plans delivered each Monday. Begin your week with creativity! It's effortless with lesson plans from The Studio greeting you each Monday morning. You'll practice the art of conversation with pre-planned discussion guides and chat prompts that will lead you in some great art talks with your kids. Never wonder which book to read! Book lists are all researched for you. And, your kids will love the open-ended project ideas every week. They're always process-oriented, so the artistic journey is more important than the destination. Finally, you'll learn to implement The One Thing Theory. It's my secret trick that banishes homeschool overwhelm for good!
- Personalized feedback from me. Email me any time. I'll usually get back to you the same day.
- Access to Welcome Week. When you join, we'll spend a week looking at different aspects of the membership, and you'll get a guided tour to walk you through everything. I'll also share tips on how to set up an amazing art area for your kids, and how to store all of their masterpieces in an easy and organized system.
- Access to several months of archived lessons. There will be several months of previous activities waiting for you in addition to the current month's topic.
Here's what members are saying:
You can read lots more about The Studio, and if you feel your kids (and you!) would like to try it out, you can join us in March. There's no long term commitment... your membership is month-to-month, and this month only you'll have a chance to preview the membership for a full week before you are charged! See if it's right for you and your kids, and let me know if you have any questions. I'm always here to help.