What to expect
The first Monday of each month we'll begin a new topic. Each week you'll receive an email with a link to the guide and project for that week. Just log in and click the "enter the studio" button to see the full lesson. You'll be able to download and print it, or simply view it online... access the information whichever way you prefer.
Using the Site
From the main menu page of The Studio, you can do 4 things:
- View the Welcome area
- View The Studio Tour (this page)
- View the Gallery
- Enter The Studio
Inside The Studio you can see an overview of the month, and also click on each of the four weeks to view or download/print the information and projects. All of the information will stay there, and you can come back to access it later (as long as you remain an active member).
You can also click the button at the top of the page to send me an email any time you have questions, suggestions, or just want to chat!
I hope you will love being a member of The Studio, and you'll look forward to the new lessons each week! But, if you should need to cancel your membership for any reason, it's easy to do. You can email me and I'll help you out, or you can do it on your own right here.
Some extra tips to make the most of your membership:
- You may like to print each week's lesson, and save them together in a binder, or just download them and put them in a folder on your computer.
- If your kids like to work in a notebook, you can purchase a spiral bound mixed medium sketchbook at your local art store or online. I find that 9x12 is a good size for most kids, but if your child likes to work bigger or smaller, it's totally up to them.
- If they prefer to do their art one piece at a time (not in a bound notebook), consider getting a plastic bin with a lid where you can store their art.
- If you need some ideas for setting up an art space, see this post.
- Don't forget to submit photos of your kids work so we can fill up the Gallery page of the membership site! It's always a lot of fun to see how each child creates something totally individual and unique!