Pablo Picasso Guide
Pablo Picasso Guide
Explore perspective and abstraction as you and your kids learn about Pablo Picasso's Three Musicians, and the exciting Cubist movement in art.
No art experience (from them or from you) is necessary, and you can complete everything using basic art supplies that you likely already have at home.
Wondering what an Art History Kids Guide looks like on the inside? Download a sample guide for free!
This Pablo Picasso guide focuses on perspective and abstraction. Kids will learn:
- Who was Picasso
- What is Cubism
- How to represent objects with simplified shapes
This guide is an instant download. No physical product will be sent to you, but immediately after you complete your purchase, you'll have instant access to a high resolution PDF file you can print at home (or at your local copy center), or follow along on your computer, tablet, or phone.
The full color guide is 10 pages in length, and takes most families 2-4 weeks to complete (when working on it 2-3 days a week for 15-45 minutes). This is a perfect solution for a homeschool art curriculum, or an easy way to get more extra curricular art in at home… just for fun.
The guide will be most engaging for children between the ages of 5 and 12, but can be adapted for almost any age.
The guide is broken into several micro lessons. Kids will:
- develop observational skills (learning to examine the art closely)
- enhance communication skills (learning to express their visual thoughts concisely in a guided discussion)
- sharpen their critical thinking skills (as they make connections between art and other areas of learning– geography, science, music, literature), and
- explore their unique creativity (as they complete two open-ended art projects).
It even includes two art prints you can use to decorate their creative area at home!
It's inspired learning at its best, and creativity made easy.
Due to the digital nature of our products, we are not able to offer refunds. All sales are final.